[FFmpeg-trac] #4613(undetermined:closed): FFMPEG produces OGV videos whose duration can't be estimated by Totem, VLC and Dragon Player

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Mon Jun 15 19:00:14 CEST 2015

#4613: FFMPEG produces OGV videos whose duration can't be estimated by Totem, VLC
and Dragon Player
             Reporter:  gouessej     |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  closed
  vorbis                             |               Blocked By:
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by gouessej):

 Replying to [comment:45 cehoyos]:
 > Please note that I did not test current GStreamer!
 > Additionally, I (strongly) suggest you do not report "no duration
 estimated" if your actual issue is "no playback".
 Ok but Totem 3.10.1 still shows "0 seconds" and plays nothing. I see what
 you mean. I'll do my best. Then, I have to get the source code of
 GStreamer, build it and test it with the resulting video.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/4613#comment:46>