[FFmpeg-trac] #4539(avformat:new): Error using quicktime reference input - Invalid data found when processing input

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Sun May 10 16:47:51 CEST 2015

#4539: Error using quicktime reference input - Invalid data found when processing
input
----------------------------------+------------------------------------
             Reporter:  alan1523  |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect    |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:            |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0         |
----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Comment (by cehoyos):

 Replying to [comment:6 alan1523]:
 > 3) http://evermeet.cx/ffmpeg/
 > 4) The first two downloads are both version 2.6.2

 This is not what I see (but see below): The first version is current git
 head and there is a sentence above explaining that you should not use
 2.6.2

 > 5) The top of the site says ( FFmpeg developers strongly encourage all
 users to use a current snapshot build instead of a release build. Bug
 reports are only accepted for snapshot builds.)
 > 6) The snapshot version is undefined in that statement

 > 7) Most users will download the first item shown, seeing as the website
 owner is placing the highest importance at the top of the page.

 The first item is supposed to be the snapshot.

 Is it maybe broken? I didn't test the downlaod...

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/4539#comment:7>