[FFmpeg-trac] #4893(undetermined:new): FFmpeg stops outputting frames unexpectedly and indefinitely on "bad" h264 over UDP stream

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Oct 13 14:25:35 CEST 2015

#4893: FFmpeg stops outputting frames unexpectedly and indefinitely on "bad" h264
over UDP stream
             Reporter:  superware    |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by cehoyos):

 Replying to [comment:16 superware]:
 > Hi cehoyos, I'm now on freenode IRC #ffmpeg-devel (and #ffmpeg), I would
 greatly appreciate it if you can join.
 Why?
 I mean: If you can explain how I can reproduce your issue, please explain
 here so that other potentially interested people could also test. If you
 cannot explain, how would talking on irc help?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/4893#comment:17>