[FFmpeg-trac] #4970(undetermined:new): Addition of audio sound tracks in quicktime are disabled except for the first stream

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Wed Oct 28 04:40:10 CET 2015

#4970: Addition of audio sound tracks in quicktime are disabled except for the
first stream
             Reporter:  dedknedy     |                     Type:  defect
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
 Summary of the bug:
 I have been trying to replace several audio tracks in an .mov container
 with success. However the new muxed in audio streams are disabled in
 quicktime player with the exception of the first audio stream. I have
 tried manually enabling these tracks and running apple scripts to enable
 these tracks but the properties will not save.The script I'm using is a
 simple add audio to video script. The original which has the same amount
 of streams (6) can be enabled and disabled in quicktime but the .mov
 produced by ffmpeg will not allow these changes. Even running an apple
 script to enable all tracks will leave all but the first audio stream
 "sound track" disabled, event though it works on every other multi stream
 .mov file.
 {{{
 for %%a in ("*.mov") do ffmpeg  -i "%%~na.mov" -i "%%~na_1.wav" -i
 "%%~na_2.wav" -i "%%~na_3.wav" -i "%%~na_4.wav" -i "%%~na_5.wav" -i
 "%%~na_6.wav" -map 0:v -map 1:a  -map 2:a -map 3:a -map 4:a -map 5:a -map
 6:a -c:v copy -c:a copy -y -t 30 "OUTPUT\%%~na.mov"

 }}}
 Patches should be submitted to the ffmpeg-devel mailing list and not this
 bug tracker.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/4970>