[FFmpeg-trac] #4820(avformat:new): Converting a H264 MXF to a H264 MOV with "-vcodec copy" results in mov unreadable by QuickTime

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Wed Sep 2 10:04:49 CEST 2015

#4820: Converting a H264 MXF to a H264 MOV with "-vcodec copy" results in mov
unreadable by QuickTime
--------------------------------+------------------------------------
             Reporter:  Arnaud  |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect  |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:          |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0       |

Comment (by Arnaud):

 Attached log when running ffmpeg built from git master head.
 I confirm the issue is still present with this build.

 Let me know if you need anything else. In any case the video in available
 (see comment 1) so you should be able to easily reproduce the problem.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/4820#comment:3>