[FFmpeg-trac] #4820(avformat:open): Converting a H264 MXF to a H264 MOV with "-vcodec copy" results in mov unreadable by QuickTime

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Wed Sep 2 13:19:59 CEST 2015

#4820: Converting a H264 MXF to a H264 MOV with "-vcodec copy" results in mov
unreadable by QuickTime
             Reporter:  Arnaud       |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  open
             Blocking:               |

 > As you already submitted a patch ("Support more mxf files with codec_ul"
 if I'm right), do you think it's worth it?

 I believe the changes to mxf.c look important and should be committed and
 this is what I tried to explain above.
 I cannot really comment on the changes to mxfdec.c, you should probably
 send them to get an actual review by a mxf maintainer.

 > > Can you make the dvvideo sample available?
 >
 > Regarding the diff in riff.c? I don't know why we needed this, not sure
 if I have a sample. Will try to find one.

 Thank you!

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/4820#comment:11>