[FFmpeg-trac] #5772(undetermined:new): The ffplay.exe appears video mosaic and part of the audio loss problems when receiving some TS stream

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Wed Aug 17 05:00:52 EEST 2016

#5772: The ffplay.exe appears video mosaic and part of the audio loss problems
when receiving some TS stream
             Reporter:  zhscnd       |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by zhscnd):

 Replying to [comment:6 cehoyos]:
 > > {{{
 > > ffplay.exe" udp://172.16.0.26:1234
 > > }}}
 > How can I reproduce the issue you see?

 These problems can reproduce as following:
 1.Send TS stream(ts over udp) use the 0801.ts file.
 2.Use the ffplay.exe receive the stream.
 The file 0801.ts can find on ​https://pan.baidu.com/s/1hsJNvlM
 The size of the file has 2G.
 I can put the file to your designated place if you have network space.
 Thanks very much!

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/5772#comment:7>