[FFmpeg-trac] #5954(ffmpeg:new): Audio is not in sync with video, (In: rtmp audio + rtmp video, Out: rtmp mix)

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Nov 15 09:59:02 EET 2016

#5954: Audio is not in sync with video, (In: rtmp audio + rtmp video, Out: rtmp
mix)
             Reporter:               |                     Type:  defect
  alessandro.marin                   |                 Priority:  important
             Blocking:               |
 Hi, we are having a strange behaviour while muxing two live rtmp strem
 audo/video using the following command:

 {{{
 avconv -thread_queue_size 512 -rtmp_live live -i
 "rtmp://streaming/live/Input1" -thread_queue_size 512 -rtmp_live live  -i
 "rtmp://streaming/live/Input2" -c:v copy -c:a copy -map 0:v -map 1:a
 -flags +global_header -async -1 -rtmp_live live -f flv
 "rtmp://streaming/live/Output"

 }}}

 produces a stream where the VIDEO is late about 5 sec.(audio comes before
 video in correct time) in this situation the audio and video are not sync.
 Without -async -1 the audio is mixed in the correct way while the video is
 stretched respect to its source, only with -async -1 parameter I can have
 a correct behavior of the video but it is late respect to audio.

 Also, I've tried with -vsync option (0,1,2,drop,-1) but they didn't have
 any effect.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/5954>