[FFmpeg-trac] #5954(undetermined:reopened): Audio is not in sync with video, (In: rtmp audio + rtmp video, Out: rtmp mix)

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Thu Nov 17 14:12:38 EET 2016

#5954: Audio is not in sync with video, (In: rtmp audio + rtmp video, Out: rtmp
mix)
             Reporter:               |                    Owner:
  alessandro.marin                   |                   Status:  reopened
                 Type:  defect       |                Component:
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by cehoyos):

 Replying to [comment:4 alessandro.marin]:
 > I updated ffmpeg with the last version 3.2-1.

 FFmpeg 3.2 is a few weeks old, please test current FFmpeg git head as
 explained on https://ffmpeg.org/bugreports.html if you want to report a
 (not security related) issue on this bug tracker.

 If you believe this is a regression, please find out which change
 introduced the bug or provide a command line that allows me to reproduce
 the issue you see.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/5954#comment:5>