[FFmpeg-trac] #6908(ffmpeg:new): Concatenating mpegts files into stream longer than timestamp wrap can produce non-monotonic timestamps

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Mon Dec 11 13:27:38 EET 2017

#6908: Concatenating mpegts files into stream longer than timestamp wrap can
produce non-monotonic timestamps
             Reporter:  calwilson    |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |

Comment (by calwilson):

 I'm unable to connect to the FTP server so I have uploaded the asset and
 ffmpeg logs to my google drive:

 Asset: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12jHPmO2b0LsRk7mKT-UxlvQNLIlcbfLX
 Log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HNe9hFxCWeLKzageTW8vj1OOn5ryzJf6

--