[FFmpeg-trac] #6912(undetermined:new): macOS - h264_videotoolbox encoder gives "No device available for encoder" warning

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Dec 12 20:19:18 EET 2017

#6912: macOS - h264_videotoolbox encoder gives "No device available for encoder"
warning
             Reporter:  alexpigment  |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by alexpigment):

 I followed the pre-defined guide for logging this issue, and spent quite a
 bit of time narrowing down the issue for you. I'm not sure why you would
 take the time to respond to me that my ticket is not valid, when you could
 have spent less time simply copying and pasting the code under "How to
 reproduce" and verified that all relevant details have been included.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/6912#comment:2>