[FFmpeg-trac] ffmpeg concat issue

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Fri Feb 17 23:55:12 EET 2017

On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:04:54 -0700
Mark Hatch <mhatch14 at gmail.com> wrote:

> We use ffmpeg to concat a slate (mp4) to the end of a video file (mp4) and
> most of the time it works great but occasionally, like 20% of the time, the
> slate will have a video glitch 1 to 2 seconds into it. It appears to go
> black for one frame, though the source slate does not have this issue.
> Often if we add a frame to the precompressed file (first file) before
> compressing and concatenating then it resolves the issue.
>
> Any thoughts?

ffmpeg-trac is the mailing list only for receiving all bug reports,
comments, and status changes made on the bug tracker.

If you need help send a message to the ffmpeg-user mailing list. Make
sure you include your actual command, the complete console output, and
provide links to any inputs if they are required for others to duplicate
the issue.

Since I assume you're using the concat demuxer also show the complete
info for each input: ffmpeg -i video -i slate