[FFmpeg-trac] #6199(ffplay:new): ffplay does not start under Windows XP (Not found GetNumaNodeProcessorMaskEx)

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Mon Feb 27 20:46:25 EET 2017

#6199: ffplay does not start under Windows XP (Not found
GetNumaNodeProcessorMaskEx)
             Reporter:  Alexei       |                     Type:  defect
  GetNumaNodeProcessorMaskEx         |               Blocked By:
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
 Summary of the bug:
 The ffplay program does not operate. The dialog box was created that
 informs me that the GetNumaNodeProcessorMaskEx entry was not found in the
 KERNEL32.DLL.
 I work under Windows XP Professional SP 3 (32 bit).
 How to reproduce:
 I have downloaded the ffmpeg-latest-win32-shared.zip file, unpacked it,
 and just tried to start ffplay.exe.
 {{{
 ffplay.exe
 }}}