[FFmpeg-trac] #6472(undetermined:new): Conversion failed! by Too many packets buffered for output stream 0:0. in wmv

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Fri Oct 6 08:48:59 EEST 2017

#6472: Conversion failed! by Too many packets buffered for output stream 0:0. in
wmv
             Reporter:  ponpon       |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by ponpon):

 Replying to [comment:4 Cigaes]:
 Thank you for your explanation.
 I could have understood the above delete hides the problems and results in
 worse results.
 Please answer for one question. The errors disappear, using
 {{{-max_muxing_queue_size}}} in ticket #6375.
 Concretely,
 {{{
 ffmpeg -i "000_3M_60fps_CBR.wmv" -max_muxing_queue_size 198 -f null
 /dev/null
 ffmpeg -i "ffmpeg_bug_report.mp4" -max_muxing_queue_size 241 -f null
 /dev/null
 ffmpeg -i "too_many_packets_buffered_example.mp4" -max_muxing_queue_size
 329 -f null /dev/null
 ffmpeg -i "Vertical400kbit.sorenson3.mov" -max_muxing_queue_size 690 -f
 null /dev/null
 }}}
 Is this treatment proper? Or should I wait the improvement of ffmpeg?

 Thank you.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/6472#comment:5>