[FFmpeg-trac] #6728(avcodec:new): Inline variable declarations break builds when using non-C99 compliant compiler

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Wed Oct 11 17:36:44 EEST 2017

#6728: Inline variable declarations break builds when using non-C99 compliant
compiler
             Reporter:               |                    Owner:
  mark.mccormack                     |                   Status:  new
                 Type:  defect       |                Component:  avcodec
  regression                         |
             Blocking:               |

Comment (by mark.mccormack):

 "recent". Yes, poor bug reporting on my behalf.  It appears that this was
 the change that introduced the issue.

 https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg/commit/9c43703620a8b2b002cc0681f2da5cf869f0fc80

 Thank you for the patch, I will test it ASAP and post the result.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/6728#comment:2>