[FFmpeg-trac] #7104(avformat:closed): Can't set video stream handler_name on qtrle : compat broblem with broadcast hardware

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Sun Jul 1 19:45:01 EEST 2018

#7104: Can't set video stream handler_name on qtrle : compat broblem with
broadcast hardware
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------
             Reporter:  NNois        |                    Owner:
                 Type:  enhancement  |                   Status:  closed
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |

Comment (by cehoyos):

 Replying to [comment:3 Gyan]:
 > I thought of changing it, but close to 100 FATE references would need to
 be updated. That's tedious but I'm ready to carry that out (will take some
 time) if other devs don't object.
 Why is it tedious?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7104#comment:4>