[FFmpeg-trac] #7323(undetermined:new): aac decoder - file with errors in console (plays fine though) - Telekom 360° Apple HLS stream

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Fri Jul 20 21:53:56 EEST 2018

#7323: aac decoder - file with errors in console (plays fine though) - Telekom
360° Apple HLS stream
             Reporter:  Djfe         |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by Djfe):

 The video files have been submitted by
 https://streams.videolan.org/upload/
 (Too big for trac file size limit)

 I made a few mistakes while uploading :/
 The "Parookaville2.mp4" doesn't correspond to any logs here.
 The real files are called PV1 or PV2 (.ts/.mp4)

 And 2 or 3 files still had VideoLAN selected instead (I uploaded them
 again with ffmpeg selected)

 If you have access, then you can just delete the VideoLAN files (sry for
 asking you to clean up after me; I'll try to be more careful next time)

 Regards
 Djfe

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7323#comment:2>