[FFmpeg-trac] #7085(undetermined:new): MP4 HLS produce wrong m3u8 with the _init in the first segment with wrong duration

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Fri Mar 16 14:43:34 EET 2018

#7085: MP4 HLS produce wrong m3u8 with the _init in the first segment with wrong
duration
             Reporter:  loki5100     |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by stevenliu):

 Replying to [comment:4 loki5100]:
 > in last git hls and fmp4 segment type don't work. in 3.4.2 it's was
 working (at least we can play the video) but very badly (this bug was also
 in 3.4.2)

 The patchset have not apply yet, i need more case to test, don't worry.

 > below all the bug i found connected to fmp4 segment type
 >
 > in 3.4.2: https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/6888 - HLS segmenter doesn't
 cut .m4s files at its expected duration - (corrected in last git)
 > in last git: https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7022#ticket - ffmpeg with
 -hls_flags single_file return incorrect byterange in playlist
 > in last git: https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7023#ticket -
 mediastreamvalidator failed with "Error injecting segment data"
 > With 3.4.2: https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7024 - I receive "Can't deal
 with multiple sample timings per sample buffer" from mediaStreamValidator

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7085#comment:5>