[FFmpeg-trac] #7534(avcodec:new): I used ffmpeg 4.02 + rockchip_mpp +libdrm to decodec H264 and get a AVFrame , this format is DRM_PRIME, how do i convert to a cv::mat or bgr or yuv420p?

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Nov 6 09:30:53 EET 2018

#7534: I used ffmpeg 4.02 + rockchip_mpp  +libdrm to decodec H264 and get a
AVFrame ,this format is DRM_PRIME,how do i convert to a cv::mat or bgr or
yuv420p?
             Reporter:  gtom         |                     Type:  defect
  with rkmpp                         |               Blocked By:
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
 I used ffmpeg 4.02 + rockchip_mpp  +libdrm to decodec H264 and get a
 AVFrame ,this format is DRM_PRIME,how do i convert to a cv::mat or bgr or
 yuv420p?

 I used swscontext to convert, but it not support DRM_PRIME format.
 how should i do??

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7534>