[FFmpeg-trac] #7827(avformat:new): libavformat/libavcodec might leak some memory when muxing a flac stream into a matroska container

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Thu Apr 4 13:39:31 EEST 2019

#7827: libavformat/libavcodec might leak some memory when muxing a flac stream
into a matroska container
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------
             Reporter:  pbelkner     |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |

Comment (by pbelkner):

 As far as I can see this is a patch for
 "<ffmpeg>/libavformat/matroskaenc.c". To be honest: I'm  not branching
 into FFmpeg-development. I provided a patch making it easy to reproduce
 the issue. Do with it what ever you like.

 Cheers Peter

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7827#comment:4>