[FFmpeg-trac] #7547(avformat:new): When relaying RTMP streams ffmpeg quits with av_interleaved_write_frame message

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Thu Feb 21 01:57:30 EET 2019

#7547: When relaying RTMP streams ffmpeg quits with av_interleaved_write_frame
message
             Reporter:  regstuff     |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by ruddell):

 @oromit Reverting the first hunk of that commit causes it to hang at the
 failing point rather than exit with an error message.  The issue first
 appeared in the other commit in my previous message.

 You are correct that using ffmpeg's rtmp instead of librtmp works fine,
 which explains why I couldn't reproduce on Mac earlier.

 @danman I tried but I'm not familiar with tcpdump.  I attached a file that
 reproduces it though.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7547#comment:13>