[FFmpeg-trac] #7547(undetermined:new): When relaying RTMP streams ffmpeg quits with av_interleaved_write_frame message

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Wed Jan 23 20:27:35 EET 2019

#7547: When relaying RTMP streams ffmpeg quits with av_interleaved_write_frame
message
             Reporter:  regstuff     |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Changes (by ikolesnikov):

 * priority:  normal => important

Comment:

 I have the same problem while transcoding udp multicast to rtmp via the
 following command:

 {{{
 ffmpeg -y -hwaccel cuvid -c:v mpeg2_cuvid -resize 1280x720 -deint 2
 -drop_second_field 1 -i "udp://235.1.10.1:1234?overrun_nonfatal=1" -aspect
 16:9 -vcodec h264_nvenc -b:v 1500k -acodec libfdk_aac -f flv
 rtmp://127.0.0.1/stream/out
 }}}

 This issue occurs for the newest snapshot from Github. Also, I got the
 same issue for the 4.1 release version. The same command works well with
 the 3.4 release version. Unfortunately, we can't use the new features
 implemented in FFmpeg due to this bug. The problem with RTMP muxing is
 important for many users

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7547#comment:3>