[FFmpeg-trac] #7947(avfilter:new): Feature request: expose more frame properties as variables in drawtext filter

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Fri Jun 7 23:08:54 EEST 2019

#7947: Feature request: expose more frame properties as variables in drawtext
filter
             Reporter:               |                     Type:
  electron.rotoscope                 |  enhancement
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
 not this bug tracker, but I don't have the skills to do that properly.
 Proposed changes in comments

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7947>