[FFmpeg-trac] #8747(swscale:new): libswscale 4.3 crash if output buffer is not 16 bytes aligned for yuv2rgb conversion

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Jun 23 01:11:06 EEST 2020

#8747: libswscale 4.3 crash if output buffer is not 16 bytes aligned for yuv2rgb
conversion
------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
             Reporter:  melanconj   |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect      |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:              |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0           |
------------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Comment (by darbyjohnston):

 Replying to [comment:5 cehoyos]:
 > Replying to [comment:4 darbyjohnston]:
 > > Hi, this might be related
 >
 > Why do you think your issue is related, what makes the issue described
 above similar to yours?

 Just that we were both getting crashes with the 4.3 release in the same
 function; should I open a separate issue for the crash I am seeing?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/8747#comment:7>