[FFmpeg-trac] #8916(avcodec:open): Incorrect field order indication when encoding interlace top field first using h264_nvenc

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Wed Feb 3 16:41:45 EET 2021

#8916: Incorrect field order indication when encoding interlace top field first
using h264_nvenc
             Reporter:  Ptaah        |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  open
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by Balling):

 Replying to [comment:13 hydra3333]:
 > Replying to [comment:8 Balling]:
 > > You should use https://github.com/BtbN/FFmpeg-Builds/ now, hydra3333
 >
 > Thank you Balling.
 > (I prefer ffmpeg built with OpenCL, fdk-aac, h264-8/10/12bit,
 h265-multibit, av1, nvenc, so I'll have a look at that link !)

 > edit: ah, I preferred not to install docker.  Oh well.

 You do not need to use docker. https://github.com/BtbN/FFmpeg-
 Builds/releases those do have OpenCL, h264 is 12 bit by default, there is
 no such stuff anymore, there is no such library as av1 and nvenc is
 obviously on, as it is nvidia dev's repo.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/8916#comment:15>