[FFmpeg-trac] #9466(documentation:new): FFmpeg documentation saying libx265 is GPLv2 or later, libx265 is GPLv2 only?

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Fri Oct 22 18:03:44 EEST 2021

#9466: FFmpeg documentation saying libx265 is GPLv2 or later, libx265 is GPLv2
only?
             Reporter:  Josef        |                    Owner:  (none)
  Andersson                          |
                 Type:  license      |                   Status:  new
  violation                          |                Component:
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Comment (by Josef Andersson):

 For completeness, I'll leave an link to the issue I created
 https://bitbucket.org/multicoreware/x265_git/issues/607/license-faq-
 enchancement-suggestion

 (And this report is no longer FFmpeg related at all, and from my point of
 view could be closed as resolved)
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/9466#comment:8>