[FFmpeg-trac] #10210(avcodec:new): On Windows with x86 build, calling avcodec_send_packet does not free FPU registers

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Fri Mar 10 21:12:33 EET 2023

#10210: On Windows with x86 build, calling avcodec_send_packet does not free FPU
registers
             Reporter:  Kevin        |                    Owner:  (none)
  Coulombe                           |
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |
Comment (by Balling):

 That means 60 major version is not affected, we only support git-master
 here. There were a lot of handle leaks fixed at that moment, see e.g.
 https://github.com/IENT/YUView/issues/483#issuecomment-1427110406

 Also, I am still not convinced emms_c should not be called by Windows or
 Linux kernel on exit. After all most of handles close and so does the heap
 memory. Though I think handle on files is bot closed, there was such a bug
 inaide Chrome...
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/10210#comment:6>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>