[FFmpeg-user] Streaming

Jens Ruda jens.ruda at live.com
Wed Apr 6 10:58:30 CEST 2011

HiI can use this command and save the output in Ubuntu 10.10. ffmpeg -f alsa -ac 2 -i pulse -f x11grab -r 30 -s 1024x768 -i :0.0 -acodec pcm_s16le -vcodec libx264 -vpre lossless_ultrafast -threads 0 output.mkvWhat I need is to stream the output to another machine. I tested all the examples I can find. But I get them not to work with x11grab.I need very low latency. My goal is to stream fullscreen from multiple computers, and mixing them on another computer in real time. Can someone show the way? Do I need to use ffserver? Regards,Jens