[FFmpeg-user] What happens to roundup issues?

Robert Krüger krueger at signal7.de
Thu Apr 7 09:14:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm not sure whether I have missed an announcement on the list but more or less by accident I noticed that there is a new bug tracker which is probably due to the way the two projects split. This is fine but I would like to know whether bug reporters should resubmit their unresolved roundup bugs to trac or can we rely on the maintainers and other devs to check both bug trackers or are you planning on migrating roundup content to trac?

Regards,

Robert