[FFmpeg-user] Linker error when building on Arm

Joey Blow joey.blow.uk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 01:16:58 CEST 2011

I'm trying to compile ffmpeg on Arm and I've run into exactly the problem
described here <http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/bFtHWmBxThSkMNZPZy1u>(I
don't how to reply to a message that was sent before I joined the list).  I
don't really speak C, and I can't quite follow what the fix is. I can see
that I need to surround part of the code in an if statement, but I've not
had any success in my attempts. Could anyone give me a more detailed pointer
as to what exactly I need to put in the code?  I'm working on a fresh git
clone.

Thanks.

jb