[FFmpeg-user] Filter video using libavfilter is longer than input video

Roger Pau Monné roger.pau at entel.upc.edu
Sun Apr 17 21:24:18 CEST 2011

Hello,

Thanks for your quick reply, I think I'm doing something wrong in the
filter, because if I execute ffmpeg -i INPUT -vf null OUTPUT the
duration of the video is the same, but if I insert my filter, the
duration of the video is increased.

I would like to add the filter to FFmpeg, but I'm still working on the
decoder to extract the mark. Since input and output videos are not
synchronized (marked video seems to start later) I cannot recover the
mark correctly because there is a difference between input videos
(I've based my recover filter on the overlay filter, I will try to
clean the code and send it tomorrow).