[FFmpeg-user] User reference needed - FFMPEG - Really Important

Bouke bouke at editb.nl
Fri Apr 29 14:55:33 CEST 2011

---- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Rhodes" <phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com>
To: "FFmpeg user questions and RTFMs" <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] User reference needed - FFMPEG - Really Important

>> This is an unreasonable request for a stranger to ask me.
>
> No, it isn't. Don't be so standoffish. If you don't want to do it, don't
> do it, but asking for references is a perfectly normal thing to do.

Phil,
Asking for company names and e-mail adresses is something used in practices
called 'spamming', and other stuff.
Now Marián is new.
I totally agree that it is a different story if it is somebody one knows (at
least a bit.)

And i could indeed totally ignore it and do nothing, but i believe i've
given some decent advice while i was at it...

Bouke