[FFmpeg-user] Has anything happened with loop_input?

Andy Andy x2305andy2305x at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 18:30:25 CEST 2011

Hi,

I saw no error in the console so didn't know about the deprecation.

Another devloper, Carl Eugen Hoyos answered me also regarding this matter and fixed the latest git version to still be able to use loop_input. I need to know, will this change, will "loop 1" be the only supported switch?

Regards,
DAV