[FFmpeg-user] Can I use FFmpeg.exe command line in my proprietary software

Prashant Rathi prashant at b-one.net
Sun Aug 7 15:18:08 CEST 2011

Thanks Reindl,

Since I am new to this. To take the safer side I wanted to be more specific
about my implementation.

I am using FFMpeg.exe command line tool programmatically and running
FFMpeg.exe commands programmatically.
For this I need to distribute FFMpeg.exe command line tool with my
proprietary software.

I hope this will not cause any Legal issue..

Please reply..

Thanks
Prashant