[FFmpeg-user] Is there any way to hide the configure command options?

nightsbird nightsbird.mobile at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:09:39 CET 2011

I see both points, I actually ran across this trying to get rid of them for
the sole purpose of a cleaner command line. However I didnt realize that
everyone would take such great offense to a solution to a persons problem.
Last time I offer advice guaranteed. The people I have asked personally
questions about compiling and or usage have responded with rude RTFM
comments. The comments after my post seem to be the same closed minded type
people. How would one learn with no true solutions offered. It would seem
that not offering a solution would dumb down the persons ability to learn.
Or better yet explain why you think they would need them.