[FFmpeg-user] RE : lbavfilter. watermark. time interval.

jacky renaux.jacky at orange.fr
Sat Dec 10 00:55:18 CET 2011

Hi

I have a small function running on avisynth which will insert a logo
Moving around the screen all the video long. This means which
The logo is not detected as it is mouving and cannot be substitured by
An other one . For a video which takes 90mn it is quite impossible to
Be desapointed by the moving

Regards
jacky