[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg issue

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Dec 11 00:22:13 CET 2011

Am 11.12.2011 00:08, schrieb Phil Rhodes:

>> 2. Compile FFmpeg with --enable-libmp3lame
>
> Oh, yeah. Because creating a development environment capable of doing that is a one-line shell command, isn't it.

it is

* enable rpmfusion repo for RHEL / Fedora
* yum install lame lame-libs

i am building ffmpeg for my fedora-machines since YEARS and if you
are fucking to stoopid to do he same you are using the wrong operating
system or too lazy to read documentations

but this is nothing new from your person here