[FFmpeg-user] Build ffmpeg on QNX

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Dec 12 13:30:50 CET 2011

Felipe Santana <felipe.santana <at> xmobots.com> writes:

> *I also could build libavformat, libavutil and libswscale.*
> *But I cannot build libavcodec. I keep getting errors like the following.*
>
> options.c:133: error: initializer element is not constant
> options.c:133: error: (near initialization for 'options[62].min')

(This does not look like the complete, uncut output of a repeated "make V=1".)

Seems to be a known problem with FLT_MAX on your system:
http://www.openqnx.com/phpbbforum/viewtopic.php?t=10440

[...]

> *The configure command was the following*
>
> $ ./configure --enable-shared --disable-ffprobe --disable-ffplay
> --disable-ffserver

> --disable-aandct --disable-dct --disable-golomb --disable-lpc --disable-mdct
> --disable-rdft --disable-fft --disable-asm

Why?

> --cc=qcc --target-os=qnx --enable-cross-compile --arch=arm --enable-pic
>
> *I am using ffmpeg-0.8.6*

This is outdated, please test current git head.

Please do not-post, it is considered rude here, Carl Eugen