[FFmpeg-user] FFMPG Error and Server Disconnect

Rob Kaz robkacz at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:08:08 CET 2011

Hi I just came across the FFMPG site and am not sure how to post a
question.  I have recently been presented the following FFMPG error message
below on my WHS 2003.  The server keeps disconnecting from my netowrk.

"Windows Error Reporting uses JavaScript to display content
correctly.Please ensure that your browser security settings meet the
following requirements: JavaScript must be enabled.   Address a problem
with FFmpeg  FFmpeg has stopped working properly. Support for this product
is community-based, providing solutions to common problems through an
online user forum. Typically, this type of support lets you search the
postings of other users for solutions, or ask the group a question if a
solution to your problem is not immediately available"

It is important to note as well that I am also getting an WiDMS error. I am
not sure if they are related. I have attempted to rectify the WiDMS error
as per this post in the microsoft forums:

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en/whssoftware/thread/35090c89-7657-4b58-87c8-52dadf6d628c

Note I have ffdshow installed on the server as well and Tversity.  These
were originally being used as I was streaming videos to my PS3.  What can I
do to get rid of the FFFMPG error?

Thanks in advance

--
Rob Kaczanowski