[FFmpeg-user] muxing into mxf im50

Clément Bœsch ubitux at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 14:48:35 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 02:40:01PM +0100, Igor Podobiński wrote:
> Thanks. I must have missed this.
>
> Do you have any idea when it will be implemented?

Not sure. A workaround may be available as soon as the "amerge" audio
filter is upstream. One developer is working on it but I can't estimate
his motivation, his time and the amount of work needed from his side. You
can follow the developer mailing list and eventually grab more
information.

Another possibility is to add an audio stream merging "hack" before the
streams are processed in ffmpeg.c as I mentioned in a recent mail on this
mailing list.

AFAIK, no issue is yet opened for this feature yet; you might want to open
one on the bug tracker to follow the related development.

Note: It is considered rude to top post on this mailing list, please don't
do it.

--
Clément B.