[FFmpeg-user] Need Help to Serve Live YCbCr Stream to Flash SWF

Bob at Hodgemail.us Bob at Hodgemail.us
Mon Dec 26 03:36:03 CET 2011

Hi,

I have access to real time YCbCr 4:2:0 video frames (15FPS). I am using Window 7 64bit OS.

I can send these frames via UDP. If I send each frame via a UDP packet, how can I use FFMpeg to receive each frame then send it to a FFServer with a channel feed (.FFM), so I can view the video frames on my web browser with Flash Player (using the FFServer output format of SWF)?

I have spent lots of time reviewing FFMpeg and FFServer documentation and believe this is possible, but I can’t figure out the command line options that would be needed for FFMpeg to do this.

Thanks in advance for any help you may provide.

Bob