[FFmpeg-user] [help]libx264 and mp3

wb4701 wb4701 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Jul 5 10:41:31 CEST 2011

Hi, everyone. I'm a new user of FFMPEG. It's a so strong program. When I use
it, I meet an problem. I want to create a file with H264(video encoder) and
MP3(audio encoder) using C language. I made use of part of code in
out_example, but it didn't work. The file created only had video iformation
without audio information. I think there must be some problem here.

AVOutputFormat *fmt=guess_format ("h264", NULL, NULL);
fmt->audio_codec=CODEC_ID_MP3;
AVFormatContext pFormatCtx=av_alloc_format_contex();
pFormatCtx-> oformat = fmt;

Could anybody help me solve this problem? Thanks a lot!