[FFmpeg-user] NewBie To FFMpeg Framework!!!

Lucky Narang lucky.narang123 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:23:51 CEST 2011

Thanks for your reply...with this precious inputs i will get initiated
to start with the framework,i am thinking of adding a capture image
option to ffplay app while video is playing,how this idea seems to you
to start up with the framework.....please give your input....and any
suggestions you like to give.please do so....