[FFmpeg-user] Status of audio filter framework

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Thu Jul 14 13:13:15 CEST 2011

On date Wednesday 2011-07-13 15:58:00 -0700, Thierry Foucu encoded:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering what is the status of the audio filter framework, and what
> is missing to it to have it push to head?
>
> I went to the wiki page
> http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=FFmpeg_audio_API
>
> but it does not state the status

Hi, this is the student's git clone:
https://github.com/mnzaki/FFmpeg

> What can we do to make this happen?

My goal is to reach integration in the main repo before the end of
August. You can help with patches, discussions, by encouraging the
developers by sending them postcards from the beautiful places you'll
visit this summer ;-), and with donations (but we still lack a
functional donation mechanism).

Best.
--
ffmpeg-user random tip #18