[FFmpeg-user] mp4 settings

HallMarc Websites marc at hallmarcwebsites.com
Fri Jul 22 17:50:48 CEST 2011

> To be fair to the list, the only question you asked was whether anyone
else
> had a question.  I'd take the lack of response to mean that they don't.
Did
> you have a specific question that got lost somewhere along the line?
>
> --
> Rhodri James
> Kynesim Ltd
Mr. James; fairness to the list is a commendable idea, however, it wasn't my
only question! Let me straight here, I am a web developer with 9 years under
my belt, my weakness is with video. When I posted my initial question to
this list I was met with only one reply that was nothing but a series of
questions. Now, please do not take me wrongly here, I understand full well
that there are times when questions need to be answered in order to give an
answer. However, my question was straight forward and very simple, does this
match this; that's it, and I answered as many of the questions as I felt
were even remotely related to my question only to be left sitting and
waiting. I have posted questions to this list and watched a zero response
condition develop.
[>]
BTW you mentioned that I only asked if anyone else had a question? Means you
gave the email only a cursory glance before popping off what must've seemed
to be a clever quip.

Sooooo.... am I missing something? Have I made myself an unwelcome visitor?