[FFmpeg-user] Is this a bug?

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Thu Jun 2 15:51:14 CEST 2011

On date Wednesday 2011-06-01 20:32:55 -0700, Namsuk Kim encoded:
> Hi,
>
> I am a newbie to ffmpeg.  But, I have noticed lately that ffmpeg¡¯s ¡°-ss
> xx:xx:xx¡± option is totally broken and ¡°-t 0:02:00¡± (without -ss) will
> result continuing encoding but no sound after 2 minutes.  If there are
> tickets for these problems, just silently ignore this.

Please file a bug report if you think there is such, specifying the
commandline and the issued output (and adding a samples in case there
is specific problem triggered by a file):
https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg

Thanks for your collaboration.
--
ffmpeg-user random tip #20
VHOOK has been removed, check out libavfilter: