[FFmpeg-user] Recording logitech ultra vison,

Sw@g sweetthdevil at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 13:38:46 CEST 2011

Hi all,

with the addition of "-b 64m" option using mpeg4 codec the video quality
is great, similar to mencoder!

Now I am still searching on how to add the current time on the video,
can't find any command yet
with -vf drawtext, and I still have the same issue as previously
reported some times to times.

any help will be appreciated,

Regards,