[FFmpeg-user] Recording logitech ultra vison,

Sw@g sweetthdevil at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 17:35:53 CEST 2011

Hi again,

Well with " " or ` ` it doesn't work "Unrecognized option 'preset
medium'" only the -vpre works.

ffmpeg -f video4linux2 -i /dev/video0 -pix_fmt yuv420p -s 800x600
-vcodec libx264 -vpre medium -crf 18 -r 15 -t 20  cam_`date +%F_%T`.mp4

And sorry to bring it up, but mencoder call the profile high and the
quality is great, but I do not know the command to call it.

Presets:

       --profile <string>      Force the limits of an H.264 profile
                                   Overrides all settings.
                                   - baseline,main,high,high10
       --preset <string>       Use a preset to select encoding settings
[medium]
                                   Overridden by user settings.
                                   -
ultrafast,superfast,veryfast,faster,fast
                                   - medium,slow,slower,veryslow,placebo
       --tune <string>         Tune the settings for a particular type
of source
                               or situation
                                   Overridden by user settings.
                                   Multiple tunings are separated by commas.
                                   Only one psy tuning can be used at a
time.
                                   - psy tunings: film,animation,grain,
                                                  stillimage,psnr,ssim