[FFmpeg-user] where is my ffplay?

patronanejo faxrecipient at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 07:42:02 CEST 2011

Christ Almighty--have you found the balls to go forward with this, or have
you resolved this in some less sphincter-puckering fashion? While I wish I
could offer more than moral support, I hope you don't mind that I have a
keen interest in how you work this out. I fly by the seat of my pants when
it comes to anything command-line--the only reason I have a Linux machine is
because I couldn't get a --no-sse2 build to work under XP; every time I
install or upgrade anything I'm in constant fear of spiraling into just this
sort of dependency hell.