[FFmpeg-user] Ffmpeg + ip camera rtsp + sdp file

eliud Rojas eliudrojas at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 00:02:40 CEST 2011

Hi
Somebody could help me, please!!?

I have a ip camera and I want to publish live video streaming to RED5 streaming server.
I'm using SteamStream proyect (Little example to transcode RTSP video to FLV video) and I need to create a SDP file
I'm trying to create it using ffmpeg.
I'm using some examples line commands I find in internet.
But I could not generate a sdp file that could execute and works with ffmpeg

I need this
IP CAMERA (1 to N cameras)-> FFMPEG COMMAND LINE -> SDP FILE
SDP FILE -> XUGGLER PROGRAM (SteamStream)-> FLV VIDEO -> RED 5 LIVE STREAMING -> "N" Internet clients

Some body could write the command line to generate sdp file?
somes file that I could generate with ffmpeg show a message : video codec not find
i think is because my ffmpeg command is not complete.
I wrote a little program to get de SDP using RTSP commands (DESCRIBE) , but if I use ffmpeg or VLC program not reproduce any thing!!

Thanks in advance